Tuesday 20 March 2012

MY ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN QUARTZ LIFT FACIAL AT CHAMPNEYS DAY SPA


I’ve been so busy lately with work and making others look glamorous I decided it was my time to enjoy a little pampering.  With the change of weather lately my skin has become so dehydrated and quite sensitive causing it to look rather red in some areas on my face. So I went along to my local Champneys Day Spa for my favourite Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Facial.

My love of Elemis products started on my first trip to Dubai several years ago where I enjoyed a few of their face and body treatments at the spa in the hotel where we were staying.

After purchasing a FEW of the products used in the treatments I was totally addicted to their Pro Collagen range and have been using it ever since. I find it works very well with my skin type and people do regularly compliment me on my skins appearance. 

Elemis successful combination of natural active ingredients with cutting-edge technology has enabled Elemis to bring to market some of the most influential anti-ageing products and professional spa-therapies the beauty industry has ever seen.

WHAT ELEMIS SAY ABOUT THE ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN QUARTZ LIFT FACIAL
ONE Anti-Wrinkle Facial - Proven Results
This anti-wrinkle facial is clinically proven to reduce the number of wrinkles by up to 94%* and improve skin firmness by up to 57%*, after just one treatment. 

The power of Padina Pavonica is accelerated by the electrical energy of precious minerals Quartz, Tourmaline, Rhodochrosite and Malachite to re-energise cell communication, whilst Laminaria Digitata and Red Coral optimises cellular respiration and regeneration for a firmer, uplifted, more youthful looking appearance. 

Winner! Best Anti-Ageing Facial – Grazia 

WHAT'S INVOLVED?
What I’ve always loved about Elemis facials is that they tend to incorporate so much more than just your face and eyes. And, true to form, this 75-minute treatment started off with a hot foot cleanse and a gentle stretching of my legs and hips to help me relax. 

After thoroughly cleansing my skin and removing any last traces of make-up, my therapist, Jenny, then spent a great deal of time massaging wonderful oils and lotions to my face, neck and shoulders. 

Next, a thick peel-off mask was applied and while that set, I was treated to a fabulous head and neck massage.

Once the mask was peeled away, my dead skin cells were gone and then when you think it’s nearly time the facial was over ANOTHER extremely nourishing mask was applied and my hands and arms were treated to a soft massage.  Total heaven!

These facials always leave me feeling so relaxed that for around 10 minutes after I literally can't string a sentence together! As for my skin, it felt radiant, bright and smoother than it has done in months.

The only negative I can say about this treatment is I NEVER WANTED IT TO END!
MY LOVELY THERAPIST JENNY 
ME AFTER - HYDRATED & OILED!

The Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Facial costs £80 at the Champneys Day Spa’s and they currently have eight-Day Spa’s in the UK - Bath, Brighton, Chichester, Enfield, Guildford, Milton Keynes, St Albans & Tunbridge Wells. For more information, visit http://www.champneys.com/Day-Spas


Have you tried this facial or any other Elemis Face or Body treatment?

Love Jo x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig